Últimamente hemos estado mejor que peor…
Después de muchas semanas de estar esperando resultados médicos y
Suponiendo esto y lo otro, poco a poco los
Resultados van saliendo y todo es bueno.
Muchas veces le repito a tu padre que hemos tenido suerte
En esta vida, ustedes, nosotros, nuestra vida
A veces pienso que uno no puede olvidar
La fragilidad de esta vida…
Ahora la hemos sentido, esa fragilidad,
Pero me aguanto de la mano de tu padre y
Tu padre se aferra de la mía y dándoles
Mil besos a ustedes
Damos gracias por otro día de suerte…
-------------
Finally we are beginning to feel better than worse…
After many weeks waiting for the results of several medical tests and
Guessing what is going on with your father, little by little
We are finding out the results and so far all is good
I constantly tell your father that we have been lucky
In this life, you (both of you), us, our daily living
And I believe that no matter how good you have it
You should never forget life’s fragility…
And now I have felt it, the fragility,
But I am reaching your father’s hand for support
And he is holding up tight on mine and
Giving you (both of you) a thousand kisses
We give thanks, for another lucky day…
Los queremos
Mari May 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment