So
is been a couple of months, it fees way longer than that. But we are doing
good, you as far as we can see, are
doing great and Andrew, well he just in the middle of the action, probably thinking
my family is nuts!, lol.
Its
been now about two months since we move in with Halmonee, we are still
adjusting, I think so far we have been adjusting fairly well taking into
consideration we are 10 people in one house and yes, two kids under two
included. Some days are harder than
others and at the same time some days are just great and feel truly glad to be
all together.
I
am working from home now, so I will have more time to write and keep up with
our lives. I know at some point when you grow old you will read this and
perhaps, there is a small chance, it will bring back memories. That’s the whole
point of all this, for you and Andrew to remember.
So….
You are turning 4 next week, Sept 22 and we are throwing a birthday party to
you on the 24th, cant wait and you are just so excited about it. I
let you chose your theme and you wanted MONSTERS so monsters it is. We have sent invites and got almost everything
ready for the party. We thought about
what you give you for your birthday present. We don’t believe in big or expensive
toys, they never live up to the expectation. But you have been asking (and
taking) my Ipad to watch movies or read books, so we figure, I will just
wrapped and tell you from the 22nd that is YOURS!. I only use it at
night for reading and web searching, and I am sure I can borrow from you after
you fall sleep. I am excited, I Know you will love it.
Ok,
sweethearts, both of you… Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment